Skyline College is accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges (ACCJC), Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC), 10 Commercial Blvd., Suite 204, Novato, CA 94949, (415) 506-0234, an institutional accrediting body recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation and the U.S. Department of Education. The public is invited to submit comments about Skyline College to our accrediting body by completing a third party comment form on the ACCJC website.
In 2013/14, Skyline College underwent a review of its accreditation and was fully reaffirmed by ACCJC. Below are the principal documents associated with that process.
- Acceptance Letter of the Follow-up Report
- Follow-up Report
- Letter of Accreditation Reaffirmation
- External evaluation team report
- Skyline College response to external evaluation report
- Skyline College Institutional Self-Evaluation 2013, Volume I
- Skyline College Institutional Self-Evaluation 2013, Volume II
Midterm Report Documents
Skyline College’s statement of accreditation can also be found in:
Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges
of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges
10 Commercial Boulevard, Suite 204
Novato, CA 94949
Telephone: (415) 506-0234
In addition to this, a number of Skyline College’s programs have their own individual
View a list of these and the respective agency by which they are accredited.