The following CSU resources are available to assist faculty in the development of CSU transferrable courses:
- CSU Executive Order 1033 General Education Breadth Requirements Criteria : establishes a common understanding of the minimum requrements for CSU General Education Breadth.
- Working Definition of Baccalaureate Credit (Faculty Senate Resolution of 1987)
- Guiding Notes for General Education Course Reviewers (CSU) : provides insight into the CSU faculty review standards for CCC courses.
Skyline College Approved Courses
- Skyline College Approved CSU GE courses (as listed on ASSIST)
- Skyline College Approved UC Transferable courses (as listed on ASSIST)
Standards, Policies, and Procedures for Intersegmental General Education Transfer Curriculum (IGETC) Version 1.2-Section 10.0, Subject Areas and Course Guidlines provides guidelines for which attributes courses meeting the respective IGETC Subject Areas should include.
- Intersegmental General Education Curriculum (IGETC 2011 -2011 )