- Umoja (Unity): To strive for and to maintain unity in the family, community, nation, and race.
- Kujichagulia (Self-Determination): To define ourselves, name ourselves, create for ourselves, and speak for ourselves.
- Ujima (Collective Work and Responsibility): To build and maintain our community together and make our brothers' and sisters' problems our problems, and to solve them together.
- Ujamaa (Cooperative Economics): To build and maintain our own stores, shops, and other businesses and to profit from them together.
- Nia (Purpose): To make our collective vocation the building and developing of our community in order to restore our people to their traditional greatness.
- Kuumba (Creativity): To do always as much as we can, in the way we can, in order to leave our community more beautiful and beneficial than we inherited it.
- Imani (Faith): To believe with all our hearts in God, our people, our parents, our teachers, our leaders, and the righteousness and victory of our struggle.
Social Justice TV
- Journeyman TV
- Link TV
- View Change TV
- Free Speech
- The Game Changers Project
- Freedom Center
- Free Press
- Mother Jones
- Color Lines
- Color of Change
- Thom Hartman
- High school student builds global tech company from St. Louis
- 14 Year Old Black Youth Invents Surgical Technique
- From Computer Hacker.Black Teen Makes Two Million A Year
- Nigerian 8-Year-Old Twins Break World Mathematics Record
- Black Teenage Multi Millionaire, Without Hip Hop
- Amazing Story! Man Builds Airplane From Junk
- Teen Investor - Millionaire in the Making
- 12-Year-Old Genius Goes to Morehouse College
- 2 Year Old Genius
- 4 Year Old Genius
- World's Youngest Professor