Program Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of the program students will be able to:
- Successfully pass 3 out of 8 Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) exams.
- Apply theories, principles, and concepts to address skills learned that would apply to the NATEF Certified areas of the Automotive Technology Program.
- Exhibit strong and effective written and oral communication skills.
- Exhibit strong electrical and mechanical analytical diagnostic skills.
- Recognize the importance of and practice ethical behavior in a professional work setting, both within the workforce and within the community.
- Successfully complete 100% of P-1 NATEF specific tasks.
- Successfully complete 95% of the P-2 NATEF specific tasks.
- Successfully complete 65% of the P-3 NATEF specific tasks.