Business Computer Systems & Management
The Business Computer Systems and Management (BCM) Department offers comprehensive courses to meet the requirements for A.S. degrees and certificates for today’s workforce needs. The following A.S. Degree programs are accredited by the Accreditation Council of Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP). For more information go to ACBSP's website.
- Lawyer's Assistant
- Multimedia Technology
- Office Management
- Highest level of instruction and state-of-the art equipment
- Instructors who are highly-trained and experienced
- The most current in-demand software used in industry
- Flexible online courses as well as traditional classes.
- Career opportunities are available in office technology, Office Management and as Administrative Support Specialists
- Explore employment opportunities in the Multimedia technology field
- Skills and training you’ll receive as a Medical Transcriptionist can lead to flexible self-employment.
- Career opportunities are available with small and large legal firms, legal departments or large corporations, and government agencies dealing with the legal system.