About the Cares Team
Skyline College is committed to the health and safety of its students, faculty and staff and to maintaining a safe environment. In doing so, the college has established a CARES Team to provide assistance to anyone on campus.
The CARES Team serves as the centralized, coordinated group for discussion and action regarding students exhibiting behaviors which are of concern.
The CARES Team is chaired by the Vice President, Student Services (VPSS) and includes the following representatives:
- Vice President of Student Services
- Vice President of Instruction
- Chief of Public Safety
- Dean of Counseling, Advising and Matriculation
- Dean of Enrollment Services
- Dean of Kinesiology, Athletics and Dance
- Director of Student Development
- Disability Resource Center Counselor