Priority Enrollment Program (PEP)
Graduating high school seniors participating in the Priority Enrollment Program (PEP) receive priority registration dates at Skyline College for the summer and fall terms, which means PEP students have a higher chance of enrolling in their first-choice classes. Students participating in PEP can complete their enrollment steps, learn about Skyline College's programs and services and select their courses all before finishing their senior year in high school. Parents and guardians are more than welcome to attend in order to learn about great resources to support their student!
What to Expect at PEP Day
Students can expect to:
- Participate in orientation
- Meet with a counselor to help select and enroll in courses
- Attend workshops geared towards helping students transition from high school to college
- Learn about the academic programs, resources, and services at Skyline College
- Participate in DRC orientation
How to Participate in DRC's PEP Day
- Complete an online application to Skyline College. After your application has been processed, you will receive an email confirmation that includes your student ID (your G number). Please write down your G number.
- Complete DRC's Online PEP Day Registration Form to participate in DRC's PEP Day. Parents are welcome to attend all sessions.
Follow-Up PEP Events
The DRC offers follow up PEP Events to support students in their transition to Skyline College.
Need help registering for classes? Visit the DRC on priority registration day from 4pm-7pm to receive assistance registering for classes. Drop-in counseling will be available. Register online now.
DRC Welcome Day
Be ready for classes on Day 1 by joining the DRC for Welcome Day. We’ll give you some helpful college start tips, make sure you know how to access the online portal used by many instructors, and learn how to advocate for yourself. You can head to the bookstore and buy your books, find your classes, and order your alternate media if you haven’t already. Counseling and LD Specialist drop-in appointments will be available. Lunch included. Register online now.