Undocumented Student Admission
- Before applying to college you must first have an OpenCCC Account. To create an account follow visit the OpenCCC website and click “Create an Account.
- Social Security Number Section:
- If you received a Social Security Number (SSN) through Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA,) use it for this section.
- If you have no SSN but have a valid Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) you may use that for this section.
- If you do not have an ITIN or SSN check the box at the bottom of the page labeled “Check this box if you do not have a Social Security Number or Taxpayer Identification Number, or decline to provide one at this time.”
- In the Citizenship/Military section of the application, choose “Other” from the drop-down menu and click the box labeled “No documents.” Remember, this information is kept private and will only be shared with District colleges and the State Chancellor's Office.
- Submit the CA Dream Act if you qualify for AB 540 and are: undocumented, a DACA holder, or a U-Visa holder
- Submit the FAFSA if you are a: T-Visa Holder, an eligible non-citizen or a US Citizen
The Financial Aid Office is committed to helping all students apply for financial aid. For more information visit the financial aid website.