Check Your Financial Aid Status
You can check on your financial aid status through WebSMART.
For problems logging in, visit Login Help.
- Login to WebSMART.
- Click on the “Financial Aid” tab.
- Click on “My Overall Status of Financial Aid”.
- Make sure to select a specific “Aid Year” and click “Submit”.
- Here you will find Cost of Education, Status of Academic Progress, and Award Information (which is the amount of financial aid you have been awarded, if any).
- Also check under “My Overall Status of Financial Aid” to see if there are any Unsatisfied Tracking Requirements.
- If you have any Unsatisfied Tracking Requirements, please make sure to submit all documents required to the Financial Aid Office. Your financial aid file is NOT complete until you have satisfied all requirements.
- You will be notified of your financial aid award 3-4 weeks after your file is complete.
If you have any questions, please email or call us at 650-738-4236.