Grammar explanations and practice exercises for download are listed below.
- Adjectives and Adverbs: Learn to identify and use adjectives and adverbs to add detail to your writing
- Appositives: Learn to use appositives and NPAs to add detail to your sentences
- Articles: Learn to correctly use a, an and the
- Commas: Learn to correctly use commas when writing quotes, introductory phrases, series and more
- Contractions: Learn how correctly use contractions and apostrophes
- Coordinators: Learn to use the coordinators for, and, nor, but, or, yet, and so to join sentences
- Dangling Modifiers: Learn to identify and correct these incomplete "pretend" sentences
- Fragments: Learn to identify and correct these incomplete "pretend" sentences
- Possessives: Learn to show ownership of things, people or concepts using possessives
- Run-Together Sentences: Learn to identify and correct improperly joined sentences
- Subject Verbs: Learn to identify subjects and verbs so that you can write clear, complete sentences
- Subject Verb Agreement: Learn how to match singular and plural subjects with its corresponding verb form
- Subordinators: Learn to correctly use subordinators like although, because, and while to join sentences
- Verb Tenses: Learn to correctly use verb tenses including the past, present, future.