Grove Scholars Applications Due Tues. 12/10!!!Thu, 5 December, 2013 at 11:54 am
Approximately 24 students (new and renewal) will be selected to become part of the Grove Scholars Program and receive an award of up to $2,000. Scholars will participate in the following services: financial education and coaching, career counseling, and additional services as needed for academic success.
Basic eligibility requirements:
1. Complete the Grove Scholars Application.
2. Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for the 2013-2014 academic year. (Students not eligible to apply for federal aid may complete an alternate application available upon request at the SparkPoint Center).
3. Enroll in an approved CTE program (list on attached flyer).
4. Meet with a counselor to complete a Student Education Plan (SEP) that includes: 1) At least two semesters of course planning (Spring 2014 and Summer 2014 and or Fall 2014 semesters); and 2) one CTE class in the Spring 2014 semester from the student’s intended program of study.
5. Maintain a GPA of 2.0 along with a 75% completion rate (applicable to continuing students only).
6. Maintain full-time enrollment at Skyline College.
The application deadline is Tuesday, December 10, 2013 at 5:00 p.m.
Please inform your students about this tremendous opportunity and encourage them to visit the SparkPoint Center (Building 1, Room 1214) to find out more about the services we offer and this scholarship program. Students may also e-mail their questions to email@example.com or call (650) 738-4239.