Join us in the Spirit of Giving at Skyline College!!!Mon, 25 November, 2013 at 12:08 pm
Stop by EOPS / CalWORKs in Building 2 at Skyline College before December 3rd to pick a tag off the tree for the child you wish to purchase a gift for.
*Gifts must be submitted by December 4th
For more information, please contact:
Guillermo Alonzo at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 738-4139 (EOPS/CalWORKs)
Second Harvest Food Drive:
Join our student clubs for a food drive running now through December 4th to benefit Second Harvest Food Bank! There are two ways to get involved, both on campus and online, so don’t delay!
How you can help:
1. Look for the barrels around campus &
2. DONATE non-perishable food items such as:
· canned goods with pop-top lids
· low-sugar cereals
· low-salt canned vegetables
· canned fruit packed in juice
· peanut butter
3. Please avoid donating items packaged in glass!
Or Donate Online
1. Go to http://www.shfb.org/donate
2. Enter "Skyline Community College" next to the bar [Donate]
3. Click Donate
4. Choose the Club you wish to make your donation under.