Math Test Preparation using MyMathTest
Welcome Students! MyMathTest is an interactive website to help you review math problems before taking the placement test so that you will place at the appropriate level. MyMathTest does this by allowing you to:
- Receive step-by-step help to successfully solve math problems.
- Study more efficiently with a personalized study plan and exercises.
- Get help when YOU need it. MyMathTest includes multimedia learning aids, like videos and animations.
To register for MyMathTest you will need:
- A MyMathTest student Access Code: WSSMMT-BLIDA-TOPIC-CLOMB-SLUSH-PULSE
- Your school’s zip code: 94066
- A valid email address
In addition, you will need a Program ID to “enroll.” Each program ID corresponds to material that will help you review for a particular level of math.
- Program ID to prepare to place into Elementary Algebra: XL1H-F131-301Y-0EV2
- Program ID to prepare to place into Intermediate Algebra: XL1H-F133-301Y-2EV2
- Program ID to prepare to place into Trigonometry or Statistics: XL1H-F135-301Y-4EV2
- Go to MyMathTest and click the Register button.
- On the Access Information Screen, you’ll be asked whether you already have a Pearson
- Click “YES” if you have registered for other Pearson online products and already have a login name and password. Boxes will appear for you to enter your existing login information.
- Click “NO” if this is the first time you have registered for a Pearson online product. Boxes will appear for you to create your login name and password.
- Click “NOT SURE” if you want to check for a pre-existing account and receive an email with your login name and password.
- Type in your Access Code _ WSSMMT-BLIDA-TOPIC-CLOMB-SLUSH-PULSE _in the fields provided (one “word” per field) and click Next.
- Simply follow the registration screens and enter your information as prompted. You will enter your name, email address, school information and provide a security question/answer to ensure the privacy of your account.
- Once your registration is complete, you will see a Confirmation screen (this information will also be emailed to you). Now that you have registered, click the Log In button to continue to enroll in the Skyline College’s MyMathTest placement preparation program of your choice.
- Go to MyMathTest, enter the login name and password you just created, and click Log In.
- Click the Enter MyMathTest button.
- The first time you log in to MyMathTest, you will be asked to “enroll in a new placement program” – Carefully enter the Program ID corresponding tothe math placement level you have chosen to prepare for.
- Confirm the course name and then click the Enroll button. You will now have access to your resources!
Go to MyMathTest and click the Support tab on the top navigation to access Customer Support via CHAT, email, or toll-free phone.
If at any time you forget your login name or password, go to MyMathTest and click “Forgot login name/password” to have it emailed to you!
If you are not able to register or log-in initially, please review the steps above carefully and make sure you open an account in order to continue using the codes.