Financial Aid & Scholarships
The following financial aid and scholarship resources may provide alternative methods for paying for college:
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) : Apply for FREE grants online.
- Chicana / Latina Foundation: a non-profit organization which promotes professional and leadership development of Latinas through personal, educational, and professional advancement.
- SallieMae: this is one of the largest financial aid institutions that offers information and hands on interaction with calculators, publications, financial aid 101 and scholarship services.
- fastWEB.com is the Internets largest free scholarship search. Your personalized profile will match your specific skills, abilities and internet to fastWEB’s database of over 400,000 scholarships. Just complete six simple steps to get immediate results on line.
- FinAid is a free, comprehensive independent and objective guide to student financial aid