Employment Services Center - California Employment Development Department (EDD)
The California Employment Development Department (EDD), Workforce Services has out-stationed Employment Program Representatives at SparkPoint at Skyline College in the Employment Services Center.
EDD programs include some of the following:
CalJOBSSM Search online for jobs in California. Enter your résumé to match with job openings listed in CalJOBSSM.
Experience Unlimited Professionals come together for employment possibilities, networking, and support.
Improve Your Chances of Being Hired If you are in one of the “target groups,” an employer who hires you can receive a federal tax credit of up to $9,000.
Labor Market Information Learn what occupations are growing, which ones pay the most, or have the most openings. Explore Employment Projections by occupations for jobs that will be in high demand in the future so you can plan your training.
Job Fairs/Events Events bringing employers and job seekers together.
Services for Veterans (Programs for Veterans, Priority Services, Unemployment Benefits, and Resources) www.edd.ca.gov/Jobs_and_
EDD representatives can also answer basic questions about other EDD programs, including Unemployment Insurance, Paid Family Leave, and Disability Insurance Benefits.
- Employment Development Department Fact Sheet – English
- EDD Workforce Service Fact Sheet – English
- EDD Fidelity Bonding Program Fact Sheet – English
- California Training Benefits Program Fact Sheet – English or Spanish
- Tips for Qualifying for the California Training Benefits Program; A quick overview of CTB eligibility and approval process – English or Spanish
- Disability Insurance Program Fact Sheet – English or Spanish
- Disability Insurance Elective Coverage Program Fact Sheet – English or Spanish
- Paid Family Leave Program Fact Sheet – English or Spanish
- Trade Adjustment Assistance Fact Sheet – English
- Unemployment Insurance Fact Sheet – English or Spanish
- Youth Employment Opportunity Program – English