Events, Tours, and Workshops
Transfer Center workshops and events are designed to provide critical information for a smooth transfer process, so get ahead and make your time here count by attending Transfer events, orientations, workshops, and meeting with a 4-year university representative throughout the semester. And be sure to Sign-Up for our Mailing List so you don't miss out on the latest transfer updates and events.
The Transfer Center is planning campus tours to the following Universities:
- UC Davis- Friday, February, 27, 2015 UC Davis tour is FULL.
- San Francisco State University Campus Tour- Friday, March 20. The Deadline to complete the Registration Form is Friday, March 13.
- UC Berkeley Campus Tour- Friday April 10 from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. The deadline to complete the Registration Form is Monday, March 30.
If you are interested in any of these visits, please contact the Transfer Center.
Spring 2015 Workshops and Events are designed for students interested in transferring to 4 year college or university. Please reserve your seat now by visiting the Transfer Center in Bldg. 2 Rm 2-227 or by calling (650)738-4232.
If you are an instructor or student and would like us to visit your classroom to conduct a short Transfer Center presentation, please complete the Sign-Up Form and bring it to the Transfer Center. All forms must be submitted at least two weeks prior to the requested day and time for the classroom visit.
Workshop topics include some of the following topics:
- How to apply to CSUs and UCs
- How to research colleges and majors
- Transfer tips
- Financial Aid workshops for transfer students.
- Networking with Transfer Advocate members
- Spring 2015 College Fair- Wednesday, March 11, 2015 from 9:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
- Transfer Student Appreciation Dinner- Friday, May 22 from 5:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. (Note: Registration is required for this event. Please visit the Transfer Center to register)