Student Tech Center
Student Technology Center is now Available!
We understand the difficulty in navigating through different learning technologies or OneLogin apps that are needed for in-person and online learning.
Whether you are a new or continuing student, the Student Technology Center (Student Tech Center/ STC) is an on-campus service to help troubleshoot issues that hinder you from successfully completing your coursework.
Scheduling an appointment is not necessary. During the Learning Center's in-person hours, we can assist you with:
- Connecting to Wi-Fi.
- Setting up an OneLogin account.
- Changing your OneLogin or SMCCD Gmail password.
- Utilizing OneLogin portal apps.
- Navigating through WebSMART.
- Troubleshooting Canvas issues.
- Connecting to Canvas Support.
- Uploading and submitting assignments in Canvas.
- Operating Zoom
- Installing and using Office365 apps
- Accessing eBooks.
- Using Google apps (Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc.).
- Setting up a Wēpa account or printing through Wēpa.
- And more!
Though we do not resolve hardware issues, remove viruses, or install software, we will assist and mentor you on how to use the SMCCD learning technologies needed to complete your course.
If you are an online learner, utilize the "Chat with A Librarian" service below: