United States Passport Office at Skyline College
Dear Students and Community Members,
The Passport Office is open! You may schedule your appointment using this website.
Please note the current passport processing times per the U.S. Department of State:
- Routine service can take up to 10-13 weeks
- Expedite service (for an additional $60) can take up to 7-9 weeks
- Note: Processing times begin the day the U.S. Department of State receives your application at a passport agency or center, not the day you mail your application or apply for a passport at a local acceptance facility. Mail times may vary across the country.
Our facility is now providing passport photo service for your passport application. You are welcome to use our photo service as well.
Thank you for choosing Skyline College for your passport processing needs. We look forward to meeting you!
Passport Acceptance Facility Services
As a Passport Acceptance Facility, we can:
- Receive and submit your completed application and necessary documentation for a U.S. passport (or passport card) to the U.S. Department of State*
- Provide the necessary forms required to apply for a U.S. passport
- Provide other passport-related forms
- Field any questions regarding the passport application process
*Please note: only the U.S. Department of State can determine eligibility for, and issue, a U.S. passport. All applicants (including minor children) should appear (be present) IN PERSON for the passport application.
Note: We are fully booked through September 2023. Please check the "Schedule Your Appointment" link DAILY for any available appointments and cancellations that will open up time
slots in September and October. Review the checklist on our website for important documentation and forms of payment accepted.
9am to noon & 1pm to 3pm on 9/14, 21, 28/2023 and 10/12, 19, 26/2023 (Thursdays)
We understand that passport appointments are very limited in the Bay Area and hence, as an added service to our community, we are accepting walk-ins on Thursdays. Walk-in applicants are required to complete this survey to be aware of procedures, important documentation and forms of payment.
- The walk-in line starts outside the front entrance of the Passport Office. Please view photos of our location and a campus map here. Parking lot is Lot L and parking is free.
2. At 8:30 a.m., applicants will be invited inside, one party at a time, to sign in with their last name of each applicant, number of applicants, and cell phone number.
3. Upon signing in, applicants will be assigned a number on a sign-in sheet and requested to wait in their car or have a self-guided tour on campus.
4. At 9:00 a.m., we will start calling walk-in applicants prioritized by the number assigned. For example, if you are assigned number 1, you will be called first.
5. Since these are during our scheduled appointments, please plan on spending 1-2 hours on campus or longer.
6. We are NOT processing applications that are using a courier service such as RushMyPassport for walk-in service due to the significant amount of time needed for courier service applications.
7. Please come prepared if you plan to walk-in with your completed DS-11 passport application, 2x2 passport photo, check(s) to pay U.S. Department of State fees, and photocopies of all important documentation. Review the checklist on our website for important documentation and forms of payment accepted, and complete this survey.