Proctoring Services at the Learning Commons Test Proctoring Request Form
Skyline College Learning Commons provides proctoring services to current Skyline College students for individual make-up exams. Students* who are interested in proctoring services for their make-up exams must contact their instructor. Proctoring requests must be made by the instructor.
During the Fall and Spring Semester and Summer Session, proctoring is available by appointment:
- Fall and Spring Semester:
- Monday - Thursday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- No proctoring available on weekends.
- Summer Session:
- Monday - Thursday: 9:00 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- No proctoring available on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays.
- No proctoring available after hours.
- No proctoring during Fall, Winter, or Spring recess.
To request proctoring services for individual make-up exams, please submit a Test Proctoring Request Form. Since we are not a center, same or next day proctoring requests may not be honored. We will do our best to schedule a staff member to proctor the individual student’s make-up exam. Once the request form is submitted, the Learning Commons staff will contact you within 2 business days to confirm time and location. To check the status of a request, call (650)738-4478 or contact Sherri Wyatt.
Please review the Test Proctoring Request Guidelines for further information about submitting test proctoring requests.