DegreeWorks is a web-based tool to help students and counselors monitor progress toward degree and certificate completion. All students may use DegreeWorks. Counselors and other authorized staff have access to DegreeWorks for the purpose of supporting students’ progress through their academic career.
Some services provided by DegreeWorks:
- DegreeWorks looks at the program requirements found in the Canada, College of San Mateo and Skyline College Catalogs and the coursework completed to produce an easy-to-read audit.
- Audit is divided into block requirements of how courses taken or proposed count toward program requirements.
- Checkboxes exist within each block to easily outline completed courses and requirements.
- Information in DegreeWorks is refreshed daily to ensure accuracy of information.
You access DegreeWorks through WebSMART:
To begin, go to the WebSMART homepage.
- Enter User ID and PIN to log into WebSMART.
- Under Student Services heading, click on DegreeWorks link.
- Click on DegreeWorks button to begin session.