Program Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of the program students will be able to:
- Critical Thinking - Apply critical thinking and analytical skills in decision making and problem solving.
- Accounting/Financial Accounting - Understand and apply accounting principles to prepare financial statements.
- Business Law - Develop an understanding of the law and the legal environment as it relates to business operations, including its ethical implications.
- Intro to Business Information Systems - Identify the basics of information technology and apply software applications to enhance efficiency of business functions.
- Business Communications - Create effective oral and written business communications utilizing modern communication technologies.
- Economics/Macroeconomics - Demonstrate knowledge of basic economic concepts and how they affect business.