How to Apply to ASTEP
Who is Eligible?
To qualify for ASTEP, you must be a Skyline College student and have an academic need, and meet one or more of the following requirements:
- Be enrolled as a Skyline College student.
- Be enrolled in two or more ASTEP courses.
- Students are required to schedule monthly appointments with an ASTEP Counselor.
- Must have the goal to graduate with an Associate’s degree or Certificate AND transfer to a four-year college/university.
How to Apply
- Apply Online
- Once you are accepted, attend intake appointment with ASTEP Coordinator.
- Meet with the ASTEP Coordinator and Counselor.
The ASTEP Learning Community awards a limited number of scholarships to students enrolled in the program. Each scholarship is a $1200.00 award divided into two $600 installments.