How to Apply to ASTEP
Who is Eligible?
To qualify for ASTEP, you must be a Skyline College student and have an academic need, and meet one or more of the following requirements:
- Be enrolled as a Skyline College student.
- Be enrolled in two or more ASTEP courses.
- Students are required to schedule monthly appointments with an ASTEP Counselor.
- Must have the goal to graduate with an Associate’s degree or Certificate AND transfer to a four-year college/university.
How to Apply
- Apply Online
- Once you are accepted, attend intake appointment with ASTEP Coordinator.
- Meet with the ASTEP Coordinator and Counselor.
The ASTEP Learning Community awards a limited number of scholarships to students enrolled in the program. Each scholarship is a $1200.00 award divided into two $600 installments distributed in August 2016 and January 2017.
This year's application deadline is May 31, 2016. Award recipients will be notified by July 1, 2016.
Download the application and submit it by the deadline to be considered for the ASTEP scholarship.