Eligibility and Who can Apply for ASTEP
Who is Eligible?
To qualify for ASTEP, you must be a Skyline College student and have an academic need, and meet one or more of the following requirements:
- Be enrolled as a Skyline College student.
- Be enrolled in two or more ASTEP courses.
- Students are required to schedule monthly appointments with an ASTEP Counselor.
- Must have the goal to graduate with an Associate’s degree or Certificate AND transfer to a four-year college/university.
- Complete a one-page application to determine if you are eligible for the program. ASTEP applications are available in the Multicultural Center located in Building 4, Room 4247 or on our website. For help with your application, please call (650) 738-7037.
- Submit completed application to the ASTEP Coordinator or Counselor, who is located in the The Learning Center.
- Upon invitation, attend an intake session with the ASTEP Coordinator, who is located in the The Multicultural Center.
- If accepted into ASTEP, meet with the ASTEP Coordinator and Counselor.
How to Apply?
- Apply Online
- Once invited, attend intake appointment with ASTEP Coordinator.
- When accepted into ASTEP, meet with the ASTEP Coordinator and Counselor.