Skyline Jobs is an online career management system developed specifically for Skyline College students and alumni. All students, alumni, and Sparkpoint members have complete access to the Skyline Jobs system at no cost. Skyline Jobs can help you to navigate each and every step of your career development plan.
How to Utilize Skyline Jobs:
- Search for job postings from local employers interested in hiring Skyline College students
- Utilize the Resume Builder tool to write and design your resume and/or cover letter in a quick and professional manner
- Learn about internship and community service opportunities
- Plug in to the Career Services Center at Skyline College and learn about upcoming workshops, career events, and job fairs on campus
- Link your account to your Facebook or LinkedIN accounts and get continual updates on events, internships, jobs, and more!
To access Skyline Jobs:
- If you are a first time user, you will be asked to register first in order to create a user name and password. Following registration you will need to log onto your email to access the link that allows you to complete your registration.
- Once registered you have the option of linking your account with your Facebook or LinkedIN account to make logging more accessible.
For assistance using Skyline Jobs or to reset your password, please email Lezra Chenportillo, Employment & Internships Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (650) 738-4337.