How to Become a Coop Ed Student:
- Complete the Coop Ed Application and return it to the Coop Ed office located in Building 1, Room 1208, 1209 and 1210.
- The Coop Ed office will confirm your eligibility.
- Carefully read the Coop Ed Learning Objectives.
- Present the Coop Ed Employer memo to your immediate supervisor.
- With the assistance of your immediate supervisor, develop a minimum of one learning objective per unit attempted.
- Within a week email your objectives to your instructor for approval
- Once your instructor approves your objectives you must turn in the signed objectives within two days. Both you and your supervisor must sign the objectives sheet.
During the Semester:
- Work diligently and efficiently throughout the semester to make maximum progress on your job-related learning objectives.
- Process weekly timesheets with your supervisor's signature and turn them in prior to the end of the semester.
Three Weeks Before the End of the Semester:
- contact the Coop Ed instructor to set up your final appointment.
- Be prepared to discuss your performance and progress on job-related objectives and submit your timesheets.
- Re-enroll in Coop Ed for the next semester.