Current StudentsNeed help with WebAccess or your mySMCCD email? These links will help
- Where is the WebAccess web site?
- I can’t Log into WebAccess, what do I do now?
- Why don’t I see my class on WebAccess?
- I forgot my WebAccess password. What do I do now?
- How do I disable my popup blocker?
- How do I get help with MySMCCD email account and Google Docs?
- How do I get in contact with someone at Skyline College that can help me?
- What is the Complaint Process?
If this doesn’t solve your issue, you can get email and phone support here:
Email support is available 7 days per week 5:00am – 9:00pm PST. Submit a Ticket.
Phone support is available Monday-Friday from 6:00am - 5:00pm PST at: 1 (866) 440 8484.
Resources for Online Students
There are several resources online and on campus that are available to online students. Online students are entitled to the same resources that on campus students have. You are encouraged to take advantage of these resources.