Back to top
- On December 5, 2006, convened as Matriculation Advisory Committee.
- Committee approved easing of restrictions on placement tests from the previous 21-day wait for retest to a new wait of 14 days.
- Approved district standardization of GPA calculation, a necessary condition for degree audit.
- Carried forward to Senate for approval the easing of restrictions on academic renewal.
- Identified areas to be revised in student grievances and appeals forms.
- Monitored studies on cheating and plagiarism.