Program Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of the program students will be able to:
- Apply knowledge of math, science, and engineering to identify, formulate, and solve engineering problems.
- Collaborate, communicate effectively, and work well in situations that require teamwork and leadership.
- Design and perform tests or experiments, analyze and interpret data including the use of statistical error analysis, and prepare technical reports summarizing the results of the tests or experiments.
- Develop an electrical or electronic hardware design or embedded system given a set of requirements, specifications, and constraints.
- Use techniques, skills, and modern engineering and computer tools necessary for electrical engineering practice including computer aided drafting (CAD) software, circuit simulation software, modern electronics test equipment, circuit prototyping and repair tools, design and manufacture of printed circuit boards, and embedded programming development tools and devices.