Events / Conferences
Host your next meeting, conference or special event at the beautiful Skyline College campus in San Bruno, California. One of the only meeting and event facilities in North San Mateo County, Skyline College offers an array of state-of-the-art conference rooms, classrooms and lecture halls, fine arts and athletics venues and spectacular special event space, including the newly remodeled Fireside Dining Room. Facilities available for rent are flexible and can accommodate large or small groups in a variety of settings.
Located in the north Peninsula just south of San Francisco, Skyline College is situated on a 111-acre bluff with sweeping views of the Pacific Ocean. The college is easily accessible from Highways 280 and 380 and a short drive from Highways 101 and 92. San Francisco International Airport is less than seven miles from the college and hotels are easily accessible. In addition, the college is a scheduled stop for SamTrans, the local public transportation system, which also connects to BART and CalTrain.
Thanks to generous community support with facilities funding, campus fundraising efforts, and student fee resources, Skyline College has been able to modernize buildings, improve accessibility, finish needed landscaping and infrastructure improvements, and complete LEED certified flagship buildings. Designs prioritized accessibility, educational needs, safety, sustainability and environmental preservation – particularly of native California plants.
- Newly renovated Fireside Dining Room to accommodate up to 160 people
- Conference Rooms to accommodate from 20 to 120 people
- Multi-Cultural Center and Hosting Gallery to accommodate up to 70 people
- Classrooms and lecture rooms perfect for corporate or non-profit meetings or training
- Athletic Facilities
- Fine Arts Facilities including an Art Gallery and 500-seat Theater
- Skyline BAEC can fit up to 150 people for an event and also has meeting rooms
- The new Solar and Building Science The Learning Center
- Outdoor Venues including the campus quad, rooftop terrace, and more!