Program Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of the program students will be able to:
- Summarize the roles the merchant team plays in the procurement and distribution of merchandise.
- Identify entry level positions, career opportunities and related duties in the fashion industry.
- Describe expectations, duties, and realistic challenges that industry professionals face.
- Recognize and identify design elements and trends from key eras of fashion history
- Demonstrate key concepts of fashion merchandising, retail buying, special events and promotions, visual merchandising, and image/fashion consulting.