Welcome to the Audio/Visual Recording Lab
Skyline students can utilize our state-of-the-art audio/video equipment and digitally record speech and presentation assignments in our two labs. Students can also incorporate slide show presentations into their recordings to further enhance the power of presentations.
How to Make a Reservation in the Audio/Visual Recording Lab
- The Audio/ Visual Recording Lab is open Monday through Friday 8am-4pm.
- To reserve one of our Audio/ Visual and Recording Labs, students must first check the calendar below for openings.
- Please select "Week" format for optimal viewing of the calendar.
- Blank spaces in the calendar indicate available times for reservations.
- Contact Judy Cheung or David Reed in the The Learning Center to reserve.
In your email, please include the following information:
- Email Subject: Audio/ Visual and Recording Lab Reservation
- Email Body:
- Student name
- Professor name
- Date and time of reservation, including alternative dates and times.
What You Need
- Please remember to bring a student ID and a flash drive.
- Students must view the Skyline Audio/ Visual Recording Lab Orientation before using our lab. The lab orientation can also be viewed on the monitors in our Labs.