Welcome to the Audio/Visual Recording Lab
The Learning Center has two recording labs that allow you to create unique, high quality video projects and presentations. Each lab features a web camera, professional microphone, and video recording software that is easy to use and already set up for you.
How to Make a Reservation in the Audio/Visual Recording Lab
- The Audio/ Visual Recording Lab is open Monday through Friday 8am-4pm.
- To reserve one of our Audio/ Visual and Recording Labs, check in with Staff Assistant Judy Cheung.
- Remember to sign in and sign out on the sheet located in the lab.
- You can also contact Judy Cheung in the The Learning Center to reserve via email.
What You Need
- Please remember to bring a student ID and a flash drive.
- Students must view the Skyline Audio/ Visual Recording Lab Orientation before using our lab. The lab orientation can also be viewed on the monitors in our Labs.