Wireless printing works with most standard web-friendly files, including .doc, .docx, .pdf, .rtf, .html, .gif, .jpg, .bmp, and .png files
Note that Mac-specific files (e.g. Works, .wps or Pages files) will NOT print unless you first save them as a .doc, .docx or .pdf file (use “Save as”)
Wireless printing instructions
You can print a document from your laptop or PC, but first be sure you know where the file you want to print is saved. You can also print a document directly from the web.
- Log in to the PrinterOn Mobile Printing website
- On the Select your printer page, Skyline College will be pre-selected for you.
- Click on the Use this Printer button near the bottom of the page to go to the Select your document or web page page.
- If your document is on your laptop or PC, click Browse to find it, or if you want to print a document from the web, simply copy the URL (web address) and paste it here
- Under the heading Enter Your Network ID for Document Pickup, enter a User ID of your choosing, e.g. your first name or initials.
- Select Next. Your print job will appear in the tracking center on the right
- Click on Print to send your print job to the Skyline College Library Print Release Station, located to the left of computer table D
- To obtain your printouts, insert a print card and enter your User ID from above at the Print Release Station. You may need to wait up to a few minutes before your job appears.