In some cases, students who have missed an exam, or will miss an exam, due to a varified legitimate conflict or circumstance, may be able to arrange a Make-Up Exam through the Assessment Center. Students will need to secure permission to schedule a Make-Up Exam from their instructor, and then follow the steps below:
Step 1: Schedule an Appointment
- Schedule a testing appointment through WebSMART (choose "Other Test" as the test selection)
- You will receive an email confirmation from Skyline College Assessment Center with the date, time and location.
Step 2: Fill Out Make-Up Test Request Form
- Download, complete and save the Make-Up Test Request Form
Step 3: Inform Your Instructor
- Forward your email confirmation (from Step 1) AND your Make-Up Test Request Form (from Step 2) to your instructor.
Step 4: Instructor Forwards Information to Assessment Center
- Your instructor must forward the Make-Up Test Request Form and the Official Exam to the Assessment Center (this must be done a minimum of 3 business days prior to the testing appointment)
Step 5: Take the Exam
- Check-in with photo identification and G-Number 10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment.