Paying for College

Financial Aid Programs Available

For information about the Board of Governor's Fee Waiver, Federal Direct Subsidized Loan, Federal FSEOG Grant, Federal Direct Parent Plus Loan, Cal Grants, Federal Pell Grant, Federal Work Study, Alternative Loans, and more, click here.

Financial Aid for Veterans

Students who are veterans and are eligible to receive veterans' education benefits such as the Montgomery GI Bill may also apply for federal financial aid by completing the FAFSA. Financial aid eligibility for veterans is determined by the same federal process applied to all students and is eligible for the same awards as all students.

Veterans are advised to visit the Office of Admissions and Records on campus. Veterans must provide the Office of Admissions and Records with a copy of their DD214 (Discharge Form) to open their claim for benefits. The DD214 must show a discharge other than "Dishonorable".

If a veteran student is under the age of 24 and is not married, he/she will also need to provide the Financial Aid Office with a copy of his/her DD214. The Montgomery GI Bill is the only VA Education Benefit that does not affect student eligibility for a Subsidized Direct Loan.

Share this page on: