Skill-Builder Internship Experience
About the Program
The Skill-Builder Internship Experience (formerly the Internship Job Shadow Program) at Skyline College provides students with an opportunity to experience real-world, hands-on learning in a professional environment.
Students can expect the following benefits:
- Placement opportunities on- and off-campus
- Networking & meaningful connections with campus community & industry professionals
- Real-world career exploration
- Learning new skills and enhancing your resume
- Unpaid internship - earning up to 3 units of Cooperative Education credit
- Enrolled in class at Skyline College, College of San Mateo or Cañada College
- Complete the Skill-Builder Internship Experience Application by Friday, September 1, 2023
- Be available for shifts through December 8, 2023
- Be prepared to participate in events and workshops
Become an Intern
Get exposure to and guidance in real world scenarios. We're excited to have learn with us! Click the "Apply Now" button or fill out the application at the bottom of the page.
Questions about the program? Contact the Career Readiness team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (650)738-4337.