What is the Classified Senate?
The Classified Senate represents the needs, concerns, and viewpoints of the classified staff with respect to the District Participatory Governance Agreement, excluding all matters related to collective bargaining. It is one of the constituent groups of Skyline College's shared governance organizational structure. We are an elected council.
Who are Classified Senate Members?
The Classified Senate represents all classified employees at Skyline College, CSEA, AFSCME, and non-represented classified employees, which includes classified supervisors and management.
Classified Senate Meetings
- Meetings are open to all classified employees of Skyline College.
- Notices will be emailed to all members before each meeting.
- Minutes are sent after each meeting.
What else does the Classified Senate do?
- Raise money for scholarships
- Staff professional development
- Provide support for classified staff