Peer Mentor Overview
Peer Mentors are here for you!
- Need assistance navigating online classes?
- Need support with Zoom, Google Applications, or Canvas?
- Need help learning how to stay on top of your classes from home?
Why should I meet with a Peer Mentor?
Working with a peer mentor is a great way to succeed in college. You’ll get to work one-on-one with experienced students on things like:
- Academic coaching
- Identifying challenges
- Setting goals
- Building skills
Peer mentors have experience in the classes you’re taking, and they’re ready to help you adjust to the culture of college and succeed in your classes.
About the Program
How does peer mentoring work?
Peer mentors have your back. They’re students too, so they’re going through the same things you are. Peer mentors will help you:
- Set goals and develop strategies to succeed in your classes
- Improve time management and study skills
- Expand educational, leadership, career and learning skills
- Explore and connect to Skyline College services
- Build a support network
Did Peer Mentoring Help?
Testimonials from Skyline Students
Peer Mentor Schedules
|Peer Mentor||Schedule||Sign-up Link|
|Melanie Gutierrez||Tuesday & Thursday: 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm||Meet with Melanie|
|Cristel Cayco||Tuesday & Thursday: 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm||Meet with Cristel|
|Nina Win||Tuesday & Thursday: 10:00 am - 2:00 pm||Meet with Nina|
|Maria Di Criscienzo||Tuesday & Thursday: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm||Meet with Maria|
|Ryan Rossovich||Monday & Wednesday: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Friday: 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
|Meet with Ryan|
|Jaime Choa||Monday & Wednesday: 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm||Meet with Jaime|
|Lorenzo Madrigal||Monday & Wednesday: 10:00 am - 2:00 pm||Meet with Lorenzo|