Each year, Skyline College awards institutional scholarships to new, continuing, transfer and incoming high school students. Skyline offers a variety of awards that can be based not only on academic achievement, but also on financial need.
For the 2014-2015 school year, the scholarship application for continuing, new, transferring, and high school students will be done through Academic Works, an online scholarship application program. Along with the online application, you will also need to submit one letter of recommendation, a personal statement, and any unofficial transcripts.
If you have any questions please call or email the Scholarship Coordinator, Crystal Shetaya at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (650) 738-7011
Scholarship Awards: 2011-2012 Scholarship List
External Scholarship Opportunities:
An up-to-date list of scholarships from external organizations is below and available from the Skyline Financial Aid Office. Most external organizations select their scholarship recipients and may have a deadline different from the Skyline College and San Mateo County Community College District Foundation Scholarships.
- External Scholarships
- Grove Scholarship Application for Spring 2014 is Open (Due December 10, 2013)
- Karl S. Pister Leadership Opportunity Award Program (Due February 3, 2014)
- U.S. Army Women's Foundation 2014 Legacy Scholarship (Due January 15, 2014)
- Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Scholarship Flyer
- Community College Real Estate Endowment Scholarship (Due March 15, 2014)
- Surety Bonds Scholarship (Due March 31, 2014)
- Scholarships for students without a Social Security Number (list provided by E4FC)
- Beta Theta Omicron Scholarship Opportunities
- Skyline College Chapter of Phi Theta Kappa
- All-USA Scholarship (Due November 8, 2013)
- Personal Statement
- Letter of Recommendations
- Thank You Letter
- Scholarship Scams
- For more tips on searching for scholarships, please visit: www.finaid.org/scholarships
If you have questions, please contact the Financial Aid Office, Bldg. 2 - Room 2234 or call (650) 738-7011