Welcome to Skyline College!
Welcome to the Instruction Office at Skyline College. Skyline College recognizes the diverse educational needs of its students. This office supports student success in learning and completion by providing academic programs and learning support services that assist students in achieving their educational and career goals. This office supports and encourages faculty and staff professional development, innovation, program development and activities that support student success. The college provides a comprehensive learning environment that provides educational pathways to careers, transfer to four-year institutions, and life long learning through offering certificate and degree programs.
- Basic Skills Initiative (College Success Initiative)
- Articulation of courses and programs
- Online education and learning technologies
- Professional Development
- Learning Support Services
- Comprehensive Program Review
- Student Learning Outcomes and Assessment
The Instruction Office supports a culture of evidence where we can engage in innovation supporting our college Mission-Vision-Values. We actively support a culture that encourages innovation and scholarship in teaching and programming. We are committed to making data-informed decisions that enrich our program development, pedagogy, and services supporting student success.
The following divisions of academic programs are under the supervision of the Office of the Vice President of Instruction:
- Academic Support & Learning Technologies
- Global Learning Programs
- Kinesiology / Athletics / Dance
- Language Arts
- Science / Mathematics / Technology
- Social Science / Creative Arts
- Support a culture of evidence where we can engage in innovation supporting our college mission
- Collaboratively make data-informed decisions that enrich our program development, pedagogy, and services supporting student success
To empower and transform a global community of learners