- Got Anxiety Anxiety Disorders of America’s college oriented site
- Half of Us is a joint venture between MTV and the Jed Foundation to raise awareness about mental health issues among college students, and provide links to resources. These resources include general information, personal stories, and how to help a friend in need.
- Live Your Life Well site has multiple tools to promote wellness
- National Alliance on Mental Illness: NAMI, the National Alliance on Mental Illness, is the nation’s largest grassroots mental health organization dedicated to building better lives for the millions of Americans affected by mental illness. NAMI advocates for access to services, treatment, supports and research and is steadfast in its commitment to raising awareness and building a community of hope for all of those in need.
- National Institute of Mental Health
- ReachOut is a place where teens and young adults can improve their understanding of mental health issues, develop resilience, build their coping-skills and increase help-seeking behavior. It provides evidence-based information and supports, real life stories and the ability to connect and contribute in a safe and supported community.
- Self Injury Foundation Advocacy support and education for self-injury
- Suicide Prevention Lifeline
- ULifeline An online resource for college mental health
- 211 Information & Referral Service: 2-1-1 provides free and confidential information and referral. Call 2-1-1 for help with food, housing, employment, health care, counseling and more. Learn more about your local 2-1-1 by looking it up here.
- Rape Trauma Services, San Mateo County
- Rape Recovery Center, San Franciso
- RAINN, Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network
- Health Center
- Centers for Disease Control & Prevention
- Planned Parenthood
- Disability Resource Center