Student Fees Reimbursement
Student Representation Fee
The Student Representation Fee of $2.00 can be reimbursed all year round.
- Fill out a Student Representation Fee Waiver
- Email the form to the Cashier Office at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please allow for 2-3 weeks to see the reimbursement posted back to your account
Student Body Fee
ATTENTION: The Student Body Fee of $15.00 can only be waived by filling out a fee waiver, prior to the first drop date for classes on August 29th, 2023. This waiver was available for students to download & fill out for reimbursement from August 1, 2023 until August 29th, 2023 (the first drop date for classes), and is no longer available. During the summer semester, all waivers attempted to be sent in will be denied. Also, please note that those who chose to waive this fee omitted their eligibility to obtain a Student I.D. card. Thank you!
Important guidelines for the Student Body Fee Reimbursement form
- Each Student Body Fee waiver is per semester, meaning you may fill out only one per semester. You may not submit waivers for semesters that have already passed or for future semesters to come.
- To be considered for reimbursement, the form needs to be signed, dated and submitted BEFORE the last day to drop classes for the semester in which you want the fee waived. For the Fall 2023 semester, the last day a waiver will be accepted is August 29, 2023.
- By filling out this form, you agree to FORFEIT your right to a Student I.D. card
We regret to inform you all that there is no way for Student Life or the Cashier's Office to reimburse your Student Health Fee or the Student Union Fee. If you have any questions, please contact Student Life Assistant Ryan Samn at email@example.com or visit Skyline College Credit Refund Policy