Fab Lab at Skyline College
About the Fab Lab
You've got some amazing ideas, and we have the tools to make them happen!
The Fab Lab is a space where your creativity and your imagination have no boundaries. We give you access to the tools, training, and community you'll need to feel comfortable building just about anything. We help you to evolve your technical and mechanical skills, develop your creativity and find new ways to improvise and be innovative.
The Fab Lab is a production workshop and small-scale innovation hub equipped with digital fabrication machines and technologies for the production of objects, tools, and electronics.
For more information and open hours, come see us in building 7, room 7-310!
Open Lab Hours are Mondays 12:30 pm - 6:30 pm and Fridays 10:00 am - 6:30 pm.
- A computer-controlled lasercutter, for press-fit assembly of 3D structures from 2D parts
- A larger (4'x8') numerically-controlled milling machine, for making furniture- (and house-) sized parts
- A signcutter, to produce printing masks, flexible circuits, and antennas
- A precision (micron resolution) milling machine to make three-dimensional molds and surface-mount circuit boards
- Programming tools for low-cost high-speed embedded processors
- Electronics work bench and many more...