Financial Aid Workshops
Weekly Financial Aid Labs
Need assistance with getting started or completing your Financial Aid Application? Learn more information on applying for the Federal Application for Student Aid (FAFSA), the California Dream Act Application, California College Promise Grant, and Scholarships to receive free money for college. Our weekly Financial Aid Labs are held via Zoom every Monday and Thursday. To register, please click on either day and sign up! A confirmation email will be sent to you shortly.
Financial Aid Lab Schedule
(Fall 2021, Spring 2022, and Summer 2022)
- Applying for 2020-2021 (Fall 2020, Spring 2021 and Summer 2021) you will need 2018 tax returns
- Applying for 2021-2022 (Fall 2021, Spring 2022 and Summer 2022) you will need 2019 tax returns
Thursdays: 4:00 PM - 5:30 PM Register Thursday Session
**Note: All lab sessions are conducted in a group setting and are NOT individual appointments.**
Additional Financial Aid Labs offer through California Student Aid Commission Office
Unable to attend our Financial Aid lab sessions? No worries, the California Student Aid Commission Office is holding additional 2021-2022 FAFSA and California Dream Act Application assistance workshops to help you submit your application and answer any questions you may have. Don't forget to Register to attend the workshop:
- Thursday, June 17th – 5:30pm-7:30 pm
- Thursday, July 15th – 5:30pm-7:30 pm – Español (Bilingual)
- Thursday, August 12th – 5:30pm-7:30 pm
What do you need for the webinar?
- Your parents and your FSA ID (For FAFSA filers ONLY) or Dream Act Account (For CADAA filers)
- Driver’s License, if you have one
- Social Security Card, if you have one
- Alien Registration Card, if you have one
- ITIN, if you have one
- List of colleges you are interested in to list on the applications
- Most current bank statements
- Any records of untaxed income
- 2019 tax information (1040’s and W2’s)
- This includes your parents’ tax information if you are a dependent student.
- Not sure? Click here: Am I an independent or dependent student?
Reviewing Financial Aid Award Letters for Transfering Students
Are you transferring this year to UC, CSU or Private University and need assistance with understanding your Financial Aid award letter? Click here to view a presentation on a breakdown of how aid is determined and what certain awards means. Use Passcode 5GU*Et%O to view presentation.
2021-2022 Cash for College Financial Aid Presentation
- To view our Pre-Recorded Financial Aid (FAFSA & CADAA) Zoom Workshop Presentation in English
- Coming soon! Pre-Recorded Financial Aid (FAFSA & CADAA) Zoom Workshop Presentation in Spanish
For Assistance with FAFSA/ CA Dream Act Application, please contact: