Need assistance with getting started or completing your Financial Aid Application?
Learn more information on applying for the Federal Application for Student Aid (FAFSA),
the California Dream Act Application (CADAA), California College Promise Grant (CCPG),
and Scholarships to receive free money for college. Our weekly Financial Aid Labs
are held in person on Tuesdays and online on Thursdays.
**Note: All lab sessions are conducted in a group setting and are NOT individual appointments.**
- Tuesday Labs: 10:30 AM - 12:00 PM In-Person | Building 5 (Learning Center) Room 102
- Thursday Labs: 2:00 - 3:00 PM | via Zoom
Unable to attend our Financial Aid lab sessions? No worries, the California Student
Aid Commission Office is holding additional 2022-2023 FAFSA and California Dream Act
Application assistance workshops to help you submit your application and answer any
questions you may have. Don't forget to Register to attend their workshops.
What do you need for the webinar?
- Your parents and your FSA ID (For FAFSA filers ONLY) or Dream Act Account (For CADAA filers)
- Driver’s License, if you have one
- Social Security Card, if you have one
- Alien Registration Card, if you have one
- ITIN, if you have one
- List of colleges you are interested in to list on the applications
- Most current bank statements
- Any records of untaxed income
- 2021 tax information (1040’s and W2’s)