School Certifying Official Team: email@example.com
School Certifying Official(s) (SCOs) are points of contact for VA Education Benefits certification at Skyline College. Email our School Certifying Official team at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Veterans Resource Center General Contact Information:
Phone: (650) 738-7060 (If you call, be aware that we are currently working remotely and you may get our voicemail message. Please leave a message or email us for the quickest response- we reply to inquiries in the order they are received in as timely of a manner as possible).
SFVA Medical Center Student Veteran Health Program Representative contact information:
SF VA Student Veterans Health Program representatives assist with:
- Exploring health care options
- Applying for VA health care and making appointments (you might be eligible for VA health care and not realize it!)
- Exploring support services, such as individual counseling
- Providing guidance on how to file a VA disability claim and access other VA benefits and services
- Referrals to VA, school, and community resources
Skyline College's representative: Kathleen Mink, LCSW: (415) 254-6842 (call or text available M-TH 9am-5pm; not available on holidays and hours subject to change).