Veterans Resource Center Contact Information:
Phone: (650) 738-7060 (Please leave a message or email us for the quickest response- we reply to inquiries in the order they are received in as timely of a manner as possible).
School Certifying Official Team: email@example.com
School Certifying Official(s) (SCOs) are points of contact for VA Education Benefits certification at Skyline College.
Questions regarding VA Education Benefit Certification Status: Contact Admissions and Records via the link below and select "Veterans Certification" as the Topic
SFVA Medical Center Student Veteran Health Program Representative:
Bridget Leach, LCSW
SF VA Student Veterans Health Program representatives assist with:
- Exploring health care options
- Applying for VA health care and making appointments (you might be eligible for VA health care and not realize it!)
- Exploring support services, such as individual counseling
- Providing guidance on how to file a VA disability claim and access other VA benefits and services
- Referrals to VA, school, and community resources
For VA Resources Available 24/7:
Contact the SFVA’s Telephone Linked Care (TLC) Line (24/7) at 800-733-0502 and ask to speak with an Advice Nurse (for medical advice).
Veterans Crisis Line: Dial 988 then Press 1 for specific Veterans services (Confidential Crisis Text Services: 838255)