Campus Programs & Events
International Student Program
The International Student Program (ISP) office collaborates and sponsors programs to create a sense of home and belonging for international students through connecting social, cultural and academic and community engagement. A major goal of the program is to always highlight the rich environment of Skyline College through its geographical location, diversity of staff and students and academic programs. The hope is that by globalizing and internationalizing Skyline College’s curriculum and student services through programming and collaboration, students and staff will engage in activities and dialogue to engender an understanding of others.
ISP Newsletter highlights the events and programs that ISP sponsors. It also contains useful information for our international students, such as housing, scholarship and important campus dates.
ISP Programs & Events
International Education Week - November 16 -19, 2015
- Spotlight on understanding the people and culture of countries around the world.
- Collaborate with various campus communities such as International Affairs Student Club.
- Last year's events include: Opening Reception: Key to World Understanding; Mexican Cultural Day; International Food Exhibition; African Diaspora Program Panel Discussion and International Student Workshop.
International Affairs Student Club (IASC) Monthly Activities
- Every month, IASC members put together fun cultural events for the Skyline community.
- Last semester's events include: Multilingual Hour (April 1, 2015); Spring Picnic (April 17, 2015) and End of the Year Celebration (May 20, 2015).
- Check their Facebook to keep updated about IASC events and programs.
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in becoming the IASC member!