Online Counseling Services provides students access to Skyline College Counseling Services through their computer/laptops, tablets, or smart phone. Online counseling services allow students connect to a Skyline College counselor from home or anywhere they have access to internet connection.
What types of services are offered by the Skyline College Online Counseling Services?
- Online (Virtual) Counseling – Online face-to-face counseling appointments (via Confer Zoom)
- Phone Counseling – 30-minute phone counseling appointments
- Online CSEP Request – Submit an online request to develop a Comprehensive Student Educational Plan (CSEP)
- Prerequisite Equivalency – Instructions on how to clear a course prerequisite.
- Registration Issues– Information page on how to clear common registration issues.