Students and other members of the community utilize SparkPoint services and resources to achieve financial stability.
SparkPoint services and resources are bundled and sequenced to make the most of what we have to offer.
Please click on the links to the left for more information about SparkPoint Services.
- Benefits Screening (Find Out What You May Qualify For)
- Budget Planning
- CA Employment Development Dept Services (Assistance Accessing Unemployment Benefits And More)
- Credit Report Review
- Credit Score
- Debt Review & Debt Reduction Planning
- Education Scholarships For Career And Technical Education Programs
- English Learner Services (ESL)
- Financial Education Workshops
- Food Pantry
- Free Tax Preparation Assistance
- Individual Development Accounts (Up To $2000 Savings Receives $4000 Match)
- Job Interview Prep & Resume Writing Assistance
- Job Search Workshops
- Multiple One-On-One Financial Coaching Sessions
- Pre-Paid Debit Card
- Regularly Scheduled Orientation Workshops
- Savings And Checking Accounts (Including New Start Accounts)
- Savings Incentive Awards
- Supplemental Nutrition (Application Assistance)