Where will your future take you?
Fifty-eight percent of Skyline College students hope to transfer to a four-year college or university. We know that successfully transferring is what drives many of you to attend Skyline College.
The Transfer Center is here to make the transfer process easier by providing you with the tools you’ll need to streamline your time here while making the most of your Skyline College experience. Your time is valuable, and we want you to reach your goals, so you can get in, get out, and continue your education.
What We Do:
College representatives from a variety of four-year universities like UC Davis, UC Berkeley, UCLA, CSU East Bay, San Francisco State, and other public, private and out-of-state colleges regularly visit Skyline College.
Check out our Events Calendar to find out when college reps will be visiting campus.
The Transfer Center provides transfer workshops to help you navigate the application landscape, research college majors and prepare personal statements. The Center also leads annual campus tours to UC Davis, San Francisco State University, and UC Berkeley.
The Transfer Center Event Calendar is the best place to find out when workshops, rep visits, campus tours, and other events on campus are happening. The Transfer Center offers two major yearly events: Transfer Day (fall semester) and The Transfer Fair (spring semester), where students can speak with college representatives from a variety of colleges all in one location.
The Transfer Center is here to help you. Browse our library of college catalogs in-person at the Center, study up on Transfer Articulation Guarantees and Articulation Agreements to find out how you can transfer to a UC, transfer to a CSU, or transfer to a private college. You can also access the Center’s computer lab to conduct transfer related research.
Check out the news items below for the latest transfer updates and important information.
- Our Spring Fair will be Wednesday, March 14, 2018 from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. in Building 6, Fireside Dining Room. Please be sure to attend and ask university admission advisers important questions about transfer requirements, scholarships and tuition prices, support services, and about recreational and student life on respective campuses.
- Have you been admitted to a 4-year university?
- We want to know about it! Stop by the Transfer Center table in Building 6 or the Transfer Center to fill out a GREEN Admitted student card! You will be invited to a special Transfer Student Appreciation Dinner at the end of the semester!
- Is this your last semester?
- Check out the last semester Transfer Timeline to make sure you are on track with your next steps!
- Transfer Advocate Panel Presentation
- Monday: March 19, 2018 from 11:10 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. in Multicultural Room (4-240)
- San Francisco State University Next Steps Workshop for Fall 2018 Admitted Students
- Wednesday: March 21, 2018 from 12:00 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. in Building 2 Mac Lab (2-117A)
- UC Transfer Admissions Guarantee (TAG) & UC Transfer Admissions Planner TAP Workshop
- Are you considering Davis, Merced, Irvine, Riverside, Santa Barbara, Santa Cruz, as a potential transfer campus? Please attend this workshop to learn about TAG. By participating in TAG, you will receive review of your academic records, early admission notification and specific guidance about major preparation and general education coursework. If students are eligible, students will submit a TAG in September after attending a TAG workshop facilitated by the Transfer Center.
- Thursday: March 22, 2018 from 12:00 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. in Building 2 PC Computer Lab (2-117B)