Where will your future take you?
Fifty-eight percent of Skyline College students hope to transfer to a four-year college or university. We know that successfully transferring is what drives many of you to attend Skyline College.
The Transfer Center is here to make the transfer process easier by providing you with the tools you will need to streamline your time here while making the most of your Skyline College experience. Your time is valuable, and we want you to reach your goals, so you can get in, get out, and continue your education at a university of your preference.
The Transfer Center provides comprehensive transfer services, resources, activities, and events. Transfer assistance includes the following: application workshops, and informational sessions, university campus tours, transfer fairs and conferences, visits from university admission professionals, and access to computers for college research. In addition, our counseling team assists students in accessing and completing Transfer Admission Guarantee (TAG) agreements and our counselors assist students with evaluations and educational planning. The counseling is provided by our counselors through their expert knowledge of transfer requirements and transfer articulation information.
What We Do:
College representatives from a variety of four-year universities like UC Davis, UC Berkeley, UCLA, CSU East Bay, San Francisco State, and other public, private and out-of-state colleges regularly visit Skyline College.
Check out our Events Calendar to find out when college reps will be visiting campus.
The Transfer Center provides transfer workshops to help you navigate the application landscape, research college majors and prepare personal statements. The Center also leads annual campus tours to UC Davis, San Francisco State University, and UC Berkeley.
The Transfer Center Event Calendar is the best place to find out when workshops, rep visits, campus tours, and other events on campus are happening. The Transfer Center offers two major yearly events: Transfer Day (fall semester) and The Transfer Fair (spring semester), where students can speak with college representatives from a variety of colleges all in one location.
The Transfer Center is here to help you. Browse our library of college catalogs in-person at the Center, study up on Transfer Articulation Guarantees and Articulation Agreements to find out how you can transfer to a UC, transfer to a CSU, or transfer to a private college. You can also access the Center’s computer lab to conduct transfer related research.
Check out the news items below for the latest transfer updates and important information.
- Submit your final transcripts with Spring 2019 grades to your university! UC campuses have a deadline of July 1, 2019. CSU campus deadlines range from June 30 through July 15, 2019. Private universities have various deadlines, and may require Dean Certification or Final Reports.
- Instructions on how to order official transcripts
- Check your university portal to identify deadlines
- Do not fail to send a final transcript, or fail to meet a transcript deadline. Failure to meet transcript deadlines may be cause for a university to rescind your admission status.
- If you are ordering IGETC-UC, IGETC-CSU, or CSU GE certification or an Associate Degree for Transfer (ADT) to be included on your transcript, please submit your transcript order by June 6th to allow processing time to meet your respective deadline.
- Clear holds on your student account. After you clear your holds, contact Admission and Records to send your transcript. Holds on student accounts will disallow transcripts from being processed and delivered to universities.
- Issues with Websmart or Credentials, Inc, or questions about your transcript order? Contact Admission and Records
- Communicate with your university about transcripts, transcript delays, and/or questions
about deadlines. If you know an order will not arrive on time, contact your university