Student Email Alerts
The Skyline College Transfer Center provides comprehensive transfer services, resources, and events designed to facilitate a student’s transition from Skyline College to a four-year college or university. Let us help you meet your transfer goal!
Building 2, Room 2227
Transfer Center Hours for Summer 2013
|Mondays - Thursdays||Friday|
|May 28- 30 8:00 AM - 6:30 PM||Closed|
|June 3- 6 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM||Closed|
|June 10 - 13 8:00 AM - 6:30 PM||Closed|
|June 17 - 20 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM||Closed|
|June 24 - August 8:00 AM - 6:30 PM||Closed|
- Transfer Related Workshops
- Visits from university representatives
- UC Davis representatives on-campus every Tuesday (Fall and Spring semesters)
- Transfer Events
- Transfer eNews mailing list
- Transfer Admissions Guarantees (TAG’s) to four-year colleges and universities
- Transfer and articulation information
- Library of college catalogs from the California State University (CSU), University of California (UC), and Private Colleges
- Print materials (Major handouts, GE transfer requirements, and more)
- Access to use of center computers to conduct Transfer related research
- Fall 2013 Transfer Workshops: ( TBA )
Transfer Student Mailing List
Sign-up on the Transfer Student Mailing List to be placed on the Transfer Center eNews mailing list and receive up-to-date transfer related information, including admissions policy changes, college updates, workshop schedules, and more!
Student Learning Outcomes (SLOs)
Transfer faculty and staff have identified the following Student Learning Outcomes (SLOs) for the various services provided by Transfer Center.
- Students who utilize the Transfer Center's services, events, and programs will demonstrate the ability to access, utilize, and integrate new transfer information learned into their transfer planning.
[ISLO: Critical Thinking]
- Students who utilize the Transfer Center services and resources will be able to express their transfer goals with clarity and purpose.
- Students who utilize the Transfer Center's services and resources, and participate in the center's events, will demonstrate an increased level of confidence in their transfer knowledge.
[ISLO: Self-Awareness and Interpersonal Skills]
To empower and transform a global community of learners.
Student Learning Outcomes (SLOs) will be assessed using:
- Review of collected data, and
- Other methods