Forms are usually processed within 5-7 business days. Please plan accordingly.

If you want to: Use this form
Transfer out of Skyline College Transfer-Out Form
Apply for Optional Practical Training (OPT) OPT Form
Apply for Curricular Practical Training (CPT) CPT Form
Apply for a Social Security Number (SSN) SSN Letter Request Form
Update information on your I-20 (e.g. major, address change, etc.) or Reprint your I-20 I-20 Request Form
Extend your I-20 I-20 Extension Request Form
Travel outside the U.S. (Travel Signature) Travel Signature Request Form
Bring your family to the U.S. on an F-2 dependent visa F2 Request Form
Take a course at another school (Concurrent Enrollment) Concurrent Enrollment Form  
Drop below 12-semester units due to a medical condition or last semester Reduced Course Load Guidelines  
Request an enrollment verification letter Enrollment Verification Letter Request Form